Are you struggling with chronic healthcare challenges and are seeking ways to feel healthier and more energized? Are you caregiving for a loved one, feeling lost in the maze of the healthcare system and don’t know where to start?
There are many things negatively impacting your health on a day-to-day basis, and I can help in several ways:
- I can teach you how to use food as medicine to manage chronic disease.
- I have several years of experience working in the elder services arena and can help you find resources for:
- Determining if someone has memory issues and how serious they are
- Resources to help you manage this issue
- You can learn about alternative methods for healing, such as Energy Healing
- What is it and how can it help?
- Help you to navigate the programs and resources in Massachusetts to assist with the caregiving of an older adult
- Give you access to my videos linking you to interviews of providers and experts on health and health-related topics on YouTube at Roberta Robinson/Health is Wealth
Community Resources –
- Learn about the variety of resources for Older Adults
Isolation vs. Socialization –
- Research shows how being with others can improve your health and maintain cognition.
Memory & Aging –
- What’s normal and what is not?
- What is the difference between Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease and other diseases of the brain.
Improve Your Energy –
- Learn about different modalities such as Reiki, Massage, Yoga, and Reflexology.
- How do they work and how can they improve your energy?
Managing Diseases With Food –
- Diabetes: are you watching your glucose levels and food intake?
- Intestines/Colon: what foods cause a flair up?
- Mental Health: What foods keep us cheery?
Health & Spirituality –
- What is Spirituality?
- What is the connection between health and spirituality?
Reduce the Stress –
- What kinds of stress are there?
- What affect does stress have on the body?
- Learn a variety of ways to reduce stress including Meditation.
NEED HELP NAVIGATING THE MAZE OF ELDER SERVICES?
Roberta has more than thirty years experience working in a variety of aspects of Elder Services. Her life’s work has been spent helping individuals navigate the maze of elder services to determine appropriate programs and living situations.